We have developed a suite of insurance products to meet the challenges of our ever changing risk environment. Below is an overview of this product suite, available to buy individually or as a package. If you buy three or more products together a 5% per product discount will be given.
Cyber security & Privacy Protection:
We all buy cover to protect our assets and liabilities, but the risks we face are changing and Cyber threats cannot be ignored. The levels of cover and products we offer vary depending upon budge, but all are designed to assist you when Cyber threat becomes a reality. Quick response and technical support is key to containing a cyber loss and customer notification and guidance can save your reputation.
With premiums starting from as little as £70+IPT* subject to acceptable statement of fact our Cyber Bronze policy has been designed to help you protect yourself in the event of a data breach.
- Pays for the services of a Cyber Emergency response team together with certain fines, penalties, awards, damages and the cost of credit monitoring, to help your business recover.
This includes all of the protection included in our Cyber Bronze policy but with a host of additional covers available, premiums start from £340+IPT* subject to acceptable statement of fact.
- A flexible, wide-reaching policy which is suitable for any turnover size up to £20,000,000. A bespoke policy which can be tailored to suit your exact business needs.
*Insurance Premium Tax at 12%.
Lorega Loss Recovery:
Premiums are based on the underlying Business Insurance policy premium and start from just £30+IPT. A before the event insurance policy that provides and pays for the services of a dedicated Loss Adjuster to help you prepare, negotiate and settle your Property or Business Interruption loss valued at in excess of £5,000.
An investigation by the Health & Safety Executive could have a serious impact on your business.
- Is your business regulated by the HSE?
- Is your turnover below £5 million?
If so, Eastwood & Partners are here to help with an HSE Intervention policy. Benefits include;
- Cover for pre-determined limits to fund consultant support and advice through inspection.
- 24 hour back-up and support.
- Cover applies for professional fees, the Fees for Intervention charge and legal fees.
- Premiums start from £40+IPT.
A wide "all risks" wording where cover is not limited to loss of money, securities & insured property only. Cover Includes;
- Internal Crime - Protection against Theft, Fraud or Dishonesty of your employees.
- External Crime - Protection against Theft, Fraud or Dishonesty by a third party.
Premiums are calculated on a case by case basis.